I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, April 11, 2008

A tearful read.

I just had to post this link tonight. I read it and bawled and bawled some more until Jack asked me what was wrong. "They have such faith and trust and and and...I just cant explain it...Here Read.." I cant explain it..Just amazing faith..amazing. I honestly dont know if I could do what they did. I dont know. I would try I know that. But I really think I would be one of those people that asked God "Why" . Read their story, read the letter that she wrote and look at the pictures. It is so sad, yet so joyous at the same time.

I remember a note that was wrote in a book that my mom recieved when my older sister was killed in a car wreck..(this happened before I was born....) It said that God needed another rose for his bouquet. He needed another angel. This is true. This note was a big help to my mom in her years of grief. She recalled it even as we were teenagers. My sisters name was Sharon. And any time that we sang a song in Church that had the words "Rose of Sharon" or anything about Gods Bouquet in it, my mom would smile. She knows where Sharon is, just like Audreys parents know where she is...they are in Jesus precious safe arms..where the evils of this world cannot harm them. They are bein rocked to sleep at night in his Holy hands.

Like I said, I would probably (even knowing all this) be one of the parents that ask WHY? But my mom and Angie, (Audrey's mom) are not that type of parents. They praise Him and bless Him and love the time they had with their precious babies, whether a few hours or a few years, they thank Him for that. Malisa put it very nicely on her post.

Please pray that they will continue to keep their faith and that they may heal in Gods timing.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

2 comments:

Jules said...

I LOVE this letter. I cry every time I read it which is usually every day. I read it to remind myself of what I have. I think we all need that.

I love you so very much and hope you have a blessed day today,

Sissy

Jules said...

Me again, YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED!!! Love you, Sis