I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Bloggin Break

As I sit here watching the sun rise with Jason curled up next to me with his favorite blanky, I pause to think that I need some time to reflect and regroup. It seems my life has been on "really really fast" here lately and I cant slow down. As I prayed this morning, praying for my husband and my kids and for patience and understanding for myself, it seemed like God was telling me to slow down and enjoy my kids a little more.

So one of the things I am going to cut out for this next few days, is my computer. I will probably still check in on a few blogs and see how everyone is but dont expect any post on here.

I will still be doing the 30 day Husband Encouragement Challenge that Kelli is hosting, but I wont be posting on it. It has been such a blessing these last few days to focus on a specific area for Paul. And bless his heart, he is at work again today. He did take two days off to recover and get well..(In case you havent heard, he had pneumonia, his doctor wanted him in the hospital but of course being self pay, we couldnt afford it, so he got lots of meds instead...He is feeling much better this morning...) So I will keep this up....

Blesings
Crystal

1 comment:

In Pursuit of His Call said...

I am so sorry to hear that your husband has Pneumonia.

My husband got it last year and it was a difficult time for us. He had a rare form of it and it took them a week before they finally determined what was causing it. None of the medications they gave him worked. As a result, he was in isolation and everyday before they discovered what was causing it he looked weaker and weaker. I thought the Lord was going to take him home. Thankfully they finally determined the culprit, mold! So much had to happen to get him better (a couple of surgeries, receiving dangerous medication, etc...), but this illness actually was a blessing for us. DearHubby had been chronicly sick before the Pneumonia and the illness brought light to his chronic illnesses.

I hope your husband is healing/has healed without any complications.

Sending love in Christ,
In Pursuit of His Call