I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Please pray for Jason!


UPDATE!!!! Jason is some better, he got his last shot today and he goes back next week for a checkup. Thank you for your prayers and keep praying please that he is healed.




I took Jason to the Dr. Tuesday for a cough....He has Pneumonia (sp). It seems like it is going around in our house but I sure hope not. Anyway, He got two shots Tuesday, one yesterday and goes in this morning for another one and to check and see if he is better or worse.

Please pray that he is better, I really really dont want my baby to have to go in the hospital. That would not be fun at all. Although, if that is what he needs I will do it, But I also know prayer works wonders so please pray! I will update when I get a chance today. He is a work in at the Dr this morning so I dont know when I will get home.

Blessings
Crystal

2 comments:

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Just prayed for Little Jason...God's will be done!

Kelli said...

I'm glad he is doing better! I will say a prayer for him!
~Kelli