I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Daybook

Edited to Add: In case you are wondering about the things I ddint get done yesterday, I had to take Paul to the doctor yesterday evening...what we thought was just a sinus infection, is pneumonia, the doctor wanted to put him in the hospital but because we are self pay patients, she gave him lots of meds first. If he is not better by tommorow, he has to go in the hospital...whether we can afford it or not, so Please Pray that He gets better..... That is my excuse though for the things I didnt get done....taking care of my sweet hubby..


Tuesday's Daybook.....



I got this from my sissy's blog.



Bible Verse.....Colossians 3..Still reading this...its alot to absorb.


Recipe.....(Nothing new trying to eat up what we had to cook so it wouldnt ruin.) Chicken and Dumplings



Activity with kids....Movie Day (Daddy and I have to do taxes)

Todays target cleaning....Laundry

Something Paul needs for me to do.....Be a patient wife while he is home sick and to help him do taxes.

Something Special for my husband....Make sure he has all the DR. Pepper he wants

Something Special for my kids....make Kylie a blanket for her bunny rabbit (Didnt do this yesterday..) ...Play Chutes and Ladders with Alaina.....play tractors with Jason (Again.lol)....

Project.....Make homemade cooking mixes......(Didnt do this yesterday either....)

In our schoolhouse....taking a break to recuperate....

A picture that I love......
The Cousins.....Rose, Kylie, Claire, Sarah and Lily, Alaina..... Missing Drew and Jason...lol.

No comments: