I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, February 02, 2009

Daybook.....

Monday's Daybook.....


I got this from my sissy's blog.


Bible Verse.....Colossians 3..


Recipe.....(Nothing new trying to eat up what we had to cook so it wouldnt ruin.) Steak, Salad, Corn on the Cob


Activity with kids....Park......nough said.


Todays target cleaning....Vacuum...if I still have power when I get back from the Park...lol.


Something Paul needs for me to do.....Mail Flyers for Business.....make doctors appointment (done)....take care of him....:)


Something Special for my husband.....Put SHMILY Somewhere... :) :) :)


Something Special for my kids....make Kylie a blanket for her bunny rabbit...do a puzzle with Alaina.....play tractors with Jason....


Project.....Make homemade cooking mixes......


In our schoolhouse....taking a break to recuperate....


A picture that I love......

This is my Uncle Danny, and my nephew Drew....Uncle Danny was and is a very influential person in my life. While I have lots of uncles and everyone of them are special, he has always been there for everything...I just cant say enough about him. And Drew......well, I cant wait to see him again...he is just so precious... (and yes sis, I stole this pic out of yours...lol....love ya..)

I have lots of post in the works and lots of things to do today...and this week. but I will post as I get them done. I may do this daybook everyday, it makes me think about what I have to do and what I have to be grateful for.

Many Blessings

Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

LOVE that picture, too! :)

I am glad you are doing this, I get off track every once in a while but this helps me so much when I do it!

Love you!