I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Awards



I have been given three awards over the past month by my sister. So I will try to catch up on posting them today.






The first was




EXCELLENCE IN DISCIPLESHIP AWARD




This award was created by http://managementbygod.blogspot.com/ This is what they said about it:"For those who are regular readers of management by God, you know that being about God's Word is very important to me. Since I have started working on this initiative, I have discovered that there are many others that have a similar heart to share God's Word, and further His Kingdom. The role of a disciple of Christ is to carry His message to the ends of the earth. It is with this heart that I have created the Mathetes Award.Mathetes is the Greek word for disciple, and the role of the disciple (per the Great Commission) is to make more disciples. I'd like to take the opportunity to award five other bloggers with this award and badge for acting in the role of a disciple of Christ."


I dont have five other bloggers to award this too that hasnt already been awarded. So If you are a Christian and a Disciple of Christ, then You have been awarded this one.


The Second is the You Lift Me Up Award !




I will say that I have to give this award back to my sister. She lifts me up everyday.
I also give this award to:
Malisa over at My little corner of the world She always brings a smile to my face with her post and is always positive in her comments. very uplifting and encouraging.
Misty at Just as I am. Mist and I have been friends for years. She was always there when I needed a shoulder or someone to get in trouble with. :) Now as a blogging friend, a fellow mother and still a real life friend. She always lifts me up with her word of encouragement and everytime I think I have a hard time with my life, I look at her. Her husband works off and she is struggling to raise their son by herself most of the time. The fact that she accomplishes this also lifts me up. I keep thinking that if she can do that, then I can handle my life.
People that do not have a blog that I would like to award this to:
My Husband. He is my rock and my strength here on this earth. He is always telling me how good I am at being a mother and a wife...but if I ever get out of line, he tells me in a gentle loving way.
My Mom. She is always just a phone call away and even though we have had some tough times and she may tell us exactly what she thinks of what we are doing, she eventually puts aside her feelings and just supports us.
My Dad...I could not live through what he has and not be crazy. He has always been there to talk to and to give us advice. And you probably will not like what he has to say when he says it but later on you wish you would have listened. But he never has once told me I told you so. He just hugs me and says "Youll learn"
Sam....She has been my friend longer than misty and even though we have grown apart over the years, she still lifts me up with her words of encouragement.
Kristy. My friend at Church. She is always so encouraging and full of advice. And she handled three kids for a year while her husband drove a long distance truck...Whew..
Melissa. Always positive and in her words.."God has a reason for everything" So true.
Tammy. My other sister. We have not always gotten along but you know when I had my kids, She was there. With my first one, she drove five hours by herself to be there. And then she drove the five hours home in the dark. With my second, she didnt make it but she called to make sure I was okay and With Jason, she was there again. She stayed by my bedside, offering words of encouragement and getting nurses and when she was in the lobby, she was helping to watch my girls so they could stay there and see their little brother. She may make alot of mistakes and she may not always agree with me and I might not always agree with her, but she would be there in a heartbeat if I needed her. She has proved that before.
And to the rest of my family. I am running out of time but you know who you are and you know what you do for me. THANK YOU
I will have to post on the third one later. I need to go switch laundry.
Love and Prayers
Crystal
THANK YOU JULIE FOR YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS AND YOUR KIND WORDS.

1 comment:

Jules said...

You deserve this award; you are my best friend in the whole world (other than Charlie) I feel like you are part of me, like my leg or something! haha. Love you very much, Sissy