I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Holiday Clothes

I have been looking at Christmas dresses for the girls lately. Mostly because they have them out already in Wal Mart and Target. I however dont like any of the ones they have there. They either are all black with a red flower on them or they have black tops or they are burgundy...I want a blue dress. I did not say anything to kylie about this but she is into blue here lately and so she informed me the other day when I asked her if she liked a dress, that no it was not blue and she didnt like the black on it.... So we are on the quest for a blue dress. I will probably end up making them if I can find the right material Since Wal Mart doesnt carry much material anymore and most of what they do carry is quilting material, it will be a challenge but I think I can handle it....


one that she thought was just so pretty..........

And even though it is not blue, she loved it. But it is $60 at JC Penney and I am not paying 120 for dresses that is crazy. And I cant make one that looks like this so I will attempt to make her one that she likes and I like and isnt too hard. lol Ought to be fun huh?

But you know what is funny. I cant remember any of our christmas dresses growing up. I just cant. I know we had special outfits for Christmas but I cant remember a single one.

Anyway, I know it is too soon to be thinking about Christmas but it is just around the corner you know.

Love and Prayers

Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

I have looked everywhere (on the web) and cannot find anything!!!!!I really like most of those at Dillard's though! Tell Kylie she has GREAT taste! That's the one I picked!lol.

love you, sis