I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Going out of our mind today..

I have recieved some comments on my post about going out of my mind. So I though I would share what we have done around here.

Yesterday was a really really bad day. Nothing went right, Jason had been up alot the night before and when Paul left for work, he told me to just go back to sleep, which i did....gladly. So I did not get up and read my scripture, and I didnt pray and I didnt have breakfast ready when the girls got up and on and on and on...Everything kept going wrong. So when nap time came, I told Kylie that if she would help me clean my bedroom and bathroom while I put up clothes then we would play afterwards. So she did. She did and excellant job. I asked her what she wanted to do. She wanted to play in my tub.......My Jacuzzi tub (its a cheap one that comes in double wide trailors...nothing fancy.) So I let her...We pretended it was a lake and we were swimming and then it was the ocean and we were mermaids and Then Alaina and Jason woke up and we had snacks...

See Going out of your mind can be a blast. It really can. Do you know how long it has been since I pretended that the tub was a lake? And the tub we had growing up was not nearly as big as this one...What a huge lake we had yesterday....lol.

What do you do to Go out of your mind?

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

I remember doing this with you! And playing like our blue baby blanket was water (a lake) for our barbies to swim in while we played outside under the tree! What fun! I bet Kylie had a blast :o) Love ya'll, Sis/Aunt Julie