I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Book

Last night at Bible Study, my sister in law brought a book that we started studying. It is called "So You Want to be Like Christ? Eight essentials to get you there" Really interesting reading. I am planning on buying it but I just found out that Amazon is out of the hardcover like she had. So I am now on the search for one.

Here is the link to Amazons page for it........ Book

And here is the link to the paper back book..... Paperback

They also have a workbook to go with it and Cheryl said he was a really good author. I cant wait to read more of his work because so far he has me intrigued.

I have more notes on the Shelter for the Spirit book but not enough time to type them today. I have to get the car worked on and finish inventory and build my dog run for my precious babies.

So I will talk to you all later and Hope you Have a blessed day.......

Oh YEAH>...........I DIDNT FORGET> I meant to make it a separate post but my sister has already posted about it so I will just link to it...

Pleas pray for Baby Michah....HE is not doing good.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

2 comments:

Jules said...

Sounds like you enjoyed bible study last night. Hope the chili went over well. Who is the author? I would like to read this book but I am so far behind now I may never catch up. I am going to have to take a blogging break this week-end and some days next week, I've got a lot to do!

Love you,
Sis

Jules said...

Charles (Chuck) Swindoll! He is an AWESOME writer!!!! We read A LOT of his stuff, you will LOVE it!!!!!!


Sis