I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, October 12, 2007

Jason

I cant believe it....Jason is now pulling up and walking along the couch and footstool. I figured he was going to be a little slower as most boys are but nope once he started moving he wont quit.

He started out the other day pulling up in his playpen and then pulling up to the couch but then he would just fall down. Then last night, he pulled up to the footstool and walked alongside it holding on.


I just cant believe it. In two weeks, he has went from rolling around on the floor to pulling up and trying to walk.. HE is getting too big. too fast.......my baby is supposed to stay little.... (sniff sniff. )

Love and prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

Hey Crystal,

Sorry I haven't commented too much lately, but don't you worry, I've been thinking about you! Life has just been a whirlwind of crazy and busy since we got back. You should put some new photos up of your kids.. I would love to see how big Jason is getting!

Have a great weekend!
Malisa