I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Spa Day!

No I am not spending money on a spa day for myself. Well maybe a little money but not a lot. I am going to schedule a spa day for me and my little mosters (the girls). Jason will have fun playing with his toys while we do this. He is such a good baby most of the time. He just likes to keep Momma up all night fussing.





I am going to get some essential spa gear...you know, foot scrub, foot lotion, nail files, cuticle cream, some nice polish for me and some sparkly stuff for the girls. They also like curlers in their hair, so we may spend some money on some bubble bath and take a luxurious soak and then curl our hair.





I think this is going to be Tuesday. Tommorow, we are going to set up our ground blind so that I can go hunting saturday morning and the kids can go with me. Then Saturday we are going hunting and picking up angel food and then we have a halloween thing with the Church. Sunday, we will be working on our building again and Monday well Monday is Monday and I know nothing will go right nor will i get much done..so Tuesday sounds about right.





And I have got to make a trip to Bath and Body works....They are starting to put out their Holiday scents..Ummmmm.






Photo courtesy of www.bathandbodyworks.com

Love and Prayers

Crystal

2 comments:

Jules said...

You are making me jealous! :o) Sounds like SO much fun! Love, Sis

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

How fun!!! Brooklyn absolutely loves to have her fingernails and toenails painted and regularly asks for this to be done... "Paint Mommy paint!" SO CUTE.. Have a wonderful weekend, girl!

Hugs,
Malisa