I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, March 21, 2008

Alaina

The one with her back to us is Alaina, she was playing shy!
This is all but three of my parents grandkids.....they have 9total, plus one more on the way.
Gotta love the country life....and no they werent actually going anywhere....they just love to pretend..See alainas big grin...she actually loves riding. (way more than she should at her age..)
This was her monkey she got for her birthday.
Miranda and Alaina.....Miranda is our niece who is always willing to help when I need her...Thank You Miranda for all the help you have given me over the last couple of years. Love ya!


2 comments:

Jules said...

Oooh, I LOVE these pictures!!!! I may have to post them on my blog, too! I am so proud of them. I can't believe that you and Claire are 3! Alaina is SO sweet and adorable, I miss you,Laina- bear! Claire-Claire is looking at your pictures and wanting to see all of you! :o) Thanks for posting these, Sis, you made our day!

~Love you all,

Aunt Julie

javamamma said...

What a buncha sweeties! Happy Easter to you and your family!