I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Giants!


I have been reading this book. All I can say is I am learning. My toes are very sore (you know the saying...about having your toes stepped on. ) Well mine have been getting trampled. I really really need to start facing my giants and let God help me with them. They are not near as scary if you just let God help. I highly recommend reading this if you havent already. He is such a creative writer. He has a way of pulling in his reader and keeping them there until he is ready to turn them lose.
I will try my best to post some notes on this book when I finish it for the second time. It is just so good that I hate to quite reading it.
Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hey sis, I am loving this book, too! Charlie is really getting into it and that is unusual (I can hardly ever get him to read a book; unless it's about tractors or farming, LOL!) It's giving me a lot of new insight about things, specifically how I handle problems(not well). Anyway, just wanted to comment on that! Keep reading and let me know what you are learning! (Also, if you want to make those Reese's Cups for anybody; there is a bar recipe on the same post at the blog that is MUCH easier and less time consuming!) Okay, so I wrote a novel, gotta go.

Love you,

Sis