I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Alaina

My middle child turned 3 on the 10th. Alaina, you are my little shy bear, my angel bear, my rotten daredevil. You have scared me and your daddy more than we care to be scared and you are only three. You are full of life and joy and stubborn ownryness all in one.


You took your time deciding that you wanted to come into this world but when you decided you wanted to come out you came out. Youve been the same way every since. You dont do anything that you dont want to do until you want to do it and then there is no stopping you.

You arent scared of anything but scissors (the scar on your finger says why) and flyswatters...(inside joke). When Bubba Jack plays outside with you, your the one that wants more more more.....When he is tired and dizzy, you want to keep going.

You are my cuddle bear. You like to be snuggled and safe in mommy and daddys arms. But your getting so big. So big.

I am so happy that you are my daughter. I cant wait until you grow up and see how you turn out. My dardevil snuggly bear!


Happy third birthday.


(I dont have any pictures on this computer of Alaina when she was a baby but here are some recent photos of her. )


okay,,,blogger will not let me upload pictures right now so i will up load them later....

4 comments:

javamamma said...

Happy belated birthday to your daughter!

Misty said...

Happy (late) birthday to Alaina. I can't believe she's already 3.

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

Happy Birthday to Alaina! She's getting so big!

Jules said...

Happy LATE Birthday, Alaina(but we already told you Happy Birthday, so Happy Birthday twice!), We miss you SO MUCH!!!!


Love, Hugs & Kisses,

Aunt Julie, Uncle Charlie, Claire-Claire & Baby Lily (I can't spell Lily how she says it!):o)