I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, March 21, 2008

Not Much

I know I have not been posting alot here lately. We have entered a busy season of our lives again and we are trying to adjust. I do have updates on the kids...they are all doing well. Kylie's urinary tract infection is gone..(thank God). Alaina is looking good. Jason is looking good. Jack is doing good.

Aside from that, we are just really really busy. Today is my mother in laws birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! We love you!

Anyway, just wanted to check in and let everyone know that we are okay.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

Happy Birthday, MOM Darlene!!!!! How young are you today?! Hope you are feeling SO much better!!

Love, Hugs & Kisses,

Julie, Charlie, Claire, Lily & Baby #3!!