I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Sunday, August 03, 2008

I'm Home!

Glad to be home. I am catching up on laundry and STUFF! If you have emailed me I will get back to you in a day or two. I will also try to post my Husband and Kid encouragements tommorow.

We had fun but an archery shoot in August is not all that appealing anymore. It was HOT! TIRING! We did get to see alot of people we havent seen in a while and we did get to eat at our favorite Italian Restaraunt (sp). We only eat there once a year and I had been saving money for it. lol. It was worth it after a hot day outside.

I am off now to go get Jason in the bed (his bed finally he says), take a shower, eat some Wal Mart pizza, and do laundry and watch Star Trek....weve missed that. lol

Blessings..
Crystal

2 comments:

In Pursuit of His Call said...

DearHubby used to MotoCross and I used to complain about the heat and discomfort...Now that he hasn't raced in several years, I really miss the excuse to just get away and be with the family...

Anyway, welcome home! I bet it felt good to eat at your favorite Italian restaurant knowing you had the money to do it! Did you all splurge?

Have a blessed week!

Kelli said...

Welcome home! I hope you are getting caught up on the laundry and everything else!
~Kelli