I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rain Rain!

Rain Rain Rain.....that is what it has done here for the last 24 hrs. But hey, I'm not gonna gripe....we need it and it beats 105 temps. I want to live somewhere where there is not summer..is that possible. I think I will move to Alaska or somewhere...lol. I love Fall, Winter and Spring......absolutely cannot stand summer.

I was going to post Husband Encouragement yesterday but I got so busy spending time with hubby doing things to our house. We have a list of repairs and organizing things to do and yesterday, alot of our little stuff got knocked off of the list. I will go into more detail later but for right now, I am off to get ready for Church. I am so excited.....Its SUNDAY!!!!!!! God is so Good!

Blessings
Crystal

2 comments:

Misty said...

Hey girl, it's been raining here all day here too, but i try to look at it as a blessing, we really need it, and i actually turned off my air conditioner and raised the windows for a little while because for once, it isn't hot. I would love to live somewhere not so hot too.

Kelli said...

Enjoy your summer rain! I can't wait for fall...these hot temperature are wearing me out! LOL
~Kelli