I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kylie


Today is my Kylie Bears 5th Birthday!


And what is neat is it was 5 yrs ago on a Wednesday that she was born.


I cant believe how big she has gotten. And how much she has changed over the last few months. It is like she went from little girl to big girl all of a sudden.


Kylie, you are unique. You are a pretty princess, deer hunter, "frog hunter", momma's big girl, daddys baby, litte momma to your brother and sister and oh so smart!


It is you who I am learning with, you who is teaching me what it is like to be a mom. Its you who tells me when I mess up and when I do good. You are so silly sometimes and at others, you are very serious and your not going to joke about anything.


I love having you at home all the time. I love how you want to help me cook and learn to sew and how you play princess, and then campout.


I never would have guessed 5 yrs ago that I could feel this much love towards somebody else. But you (and your brothers and sister) have shown me that I can. I cant wait to see what you do in the next year and the rest of your life. You are going to go far as long as you hold onto your dreams.


I love you Kylie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


4 comments:

Misty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kylie. Can't believe she is 5, she is growing up so fast. They all are though, it seems like. Have a great day. YBF Misty

javamamma said...

Beautiful little lady you have! Happy Birthday to her!

Love your new design!

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Awww! This was so sweet! Your daughter will appreciate reading this in years to come!

JavaMama said...

Happy Birthday to your little or big Kylie!! She is beautiful.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli