I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Colic Relief

For those of you who have had a baby with colic, my prayers go out to you. It is tough but I have found some stuff that helps alot.....Jasons doctor recomended it. It is herbal so if you are not comfortable with herbal you probably wont like it. I personally would not have gotten the sleep that i have without it. Thank goodness Jasons is better, I have only given it to him twice in the past week. It is called Gripe Water. The brand I use is Baby's Bliss. I am lucky that the pharmacy here carries it. Wal Mart here has Gripe Water but it is not the same brand. The website that I can also order it off of is www.blissbymom.com

Like I said I love it.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: