I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, May 10, 2007

musings

I guess I am kinda down in the dumps today. I am really tired and cant seem to get any energy. Kylie was sick last thursday and couldnt seem to get over it so I took her to the doctor monday when i took Jason to get his shots. She has an upper respitory infection. Jason had a couple of rough days after his shots but seems better today. Alaina has been sick this evening. AND IT WONT STOP RAINING. I know we need the rain but I just wish it would stop long enough for me to mow my yard and let the kids out to play. I am so tired of being cooped up.

CABIN FEVER MAYBE...... On top of mybusy sick kid week, we are having Church at our house again Sunday because the community building is rented for mothers day. Which means that I hav eto clean up my kinda messy house. I mean it isnt terrible because I have kept it up sorta.....but I still have to pick up the mess that we have made and I havent done any deep cleaning this week except for going through the girls clothes and boxing some of them up.

I know I promised pictures of my kids and of lily but so far my internet wont stay connected long enough to upload pictures. I guess it is the storms or something. I will try and get them on here as soon as I can.

Anyway, I need to go get some stuff done before time to get the girls ready for bed.

Love and Prayers.

No comments: