I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pictures

I am finally trying to post some pictures, we will see how well they work.


Puppies............That is the only word needed.........
Claire and her new little sister......


The three little monkeys with their Poppy........They like to climb on him.......

Lily Charlotte Alise.....3days old.....She is a lot tinier than she looks.

I will try and post some more later but we will see how our day goes......

Love and Prayers..







This is my three Jason was about 7 weeks old. The girls were playing dress up in their pretty dresses and i decided that some of these would be his six week pictures instead of going to Wal Mart and paying $50-60.




1 comment:

Jules said...

Crystal,

These are great pictures! I may have to have you make me some copies! Mine are not that good.It's amazing how much they all look alike in different ways isn't it? You can SO tell they are all cousins! What beautiful babies we have. Love you, Julie