I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Comments

Thank you for your comments.....They really keep me going. I do write this mostly for myself and so I can see how far we have come or what I need to improve on. But it is nice to have others provide their input. Thank You Julie for your motivation and suggestions. And yes the sleep deprivation does get better....I think. Jason has started waking up twice a night and I have yet to figure out what to do about it. Thank you anonymous for the website. I will look at it here in a little while when the kids are down for a nap...(maybe) My nieces are coming over today to play so we may not get naps and we may be so busy we wont notice.

Please keep leaving comments as they are an inspiration and a help to me.

Love and Prayers.

No comments: