I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, May 21, 2007

Happenings

WE had an eventful weekend. My nieces came over Saturday and we played and watched movies all day. Then we grilled outside for supper. We changed our menu around this week. Most days were what they were supposed to be. Thursday, we had left over sloppy joes, Friday we took the girls to the park to fish and we cooked hamburgers on the grill. Saturday of course we grilled. We really enjoyed ourselves. Sunday we ate out and went to the lake so paul could finish up part of a job he is doing out there. We took the kids to a park out there and let them play. One of our nieces came along with us to help out.

Church sunday was good. Pauls dad came out to preach for us and give paul a break. A girl that I grew up with was in from Japan. Her husband is stationed over there. She came in to see her family so it was nice to get to see her and her kids.

My uncle was put back in the hospital yesterday. (he has congestive heart failure) his kideys have started shutting down. Please pray for my family. It is very rough on all of us as he is a very special uncle.

I guess that is all that I have to post for right now. I will try and change my menu here in a little while and get some recipes on here.

Thanks to all who read this.

Love and Prayers

No comments: