I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, January 26, 2008

NEW BABY!

I just found out that we have a new baby at church! Sammi and Josh are the proud parents of baby #3. Amy Leigh (sp) 7.5lbs, 19 3/4 in long. Sammi's dad called Paul this morning and told him she was born last night. She was supposed to be a little boy. But surprise surprise, we have another little girl. I havent talked to Sammi or Josh yet, I imagine they are tired and need the rest. So I dont know the correct spelling of the name or any details but according to Grandpa, they are doing great.

Amy has two adoring siblings, Alex and Allison, (almost 6 and just turned 4).

Please say a special prayer that everything will continue to go okay and they will have a blessed start with their new baby.

Love And Prayers
Crystal

(I guess I am kinda partial to this couple because Sammi is like all of ours adopted little sister. She is the youngest at our Church and we are all kinda protective of her. She has had some ups and downs but for the past couple of years has been doing really well and we are all so happy to see this step in their lives. I am just overjoyed for them.)

No comments: