I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

hmmmm......

First of all, Thank you to everyone who left prayers for me. I have felt very at peace with my life the past few days....maybe because I have been sick with a sinus infection and cant really think or ponder on much. I however do believe that prayer works. It works wonders! I am not as bitter and stressed as I was. I am not completly peaceful but I am better.

Paul has been giving lessons at Church on peace and turning your life over to God and it has helped me alot. I was actually able to listen to the lesson Sunday past and hear what he was saying. Amazingly (probably because I wasnt as stressed!) my kids sat and behaved. They didnt act up, or throw fits or fight over coloring books (yes, my kids have coloring books in church....religious ones. they are very active kids and I have found that they retain more of the lesson if they are doing something with their hands. ) I put one on each side of me and Jason in my lap and they colored and read their Bibles and listened to Daddy. How do I know you ask, after services, Kylie asked me if she was Still if God would give her some peace and quiet. Alaina told her no....He would give Momma peace and quiet. But yes they do listen.

I also found a blog...I cant remember the name of it but I will try to find it in a little bit..It had a devotional on it free for download, "Create in Me a Clean Heart" A 52 week devotional. I have been reading it and since it kinda goes with my husbands lessons, it works really good (He looks up the scriptures for me....lol) No seriously, It does work because I get to think and contemplate on what I am reading and combine it with his lessons and It all fits together nicely.

About the rest of my life and house. We are doing okay. Kinda off track because I have been sick, but getting things done. Today, I have not had any energy and so I did a quick clean (er...all day quick clean) and some laundry and thats about it. We have been staying in our zones and keeping it pretty much on target. I do still have little things to tie up in the girls room (which was our deep clean area for January) and my room still some dusting to do from last week. And I still need to organize the office this week. I dusted it and stuff but I need to organize it. Since we have an extra half a week in January, I think I am going to do a little deep cleaning in each room for next week. Just you know under the beds or clean out a drawer or something. Or maybe I might tackle the office really good....lol. But we have also gone through and sorted clothes and I have alot of stuff to give away (Mom if you would come get it please....) and some yardsale stuff that I need to go through and fold and price before it goes to the shop and I have thrown away about 6 Garbage Bags full of stuff. Paul and I have been married for 5 years and some of that stuff, I havent seen in 5 years and some of it I have never seen and some of it, well..... But anyway, I have a rule around here, if we haven't used it in 6 mths, it goes out the door. If it is something that we use every 6mths to a year, then it goes in a tote in the shop so that we can get it in 6 mths. It does not stay in my house cluttering it up....

Anyway, I will try to post more tommorow but for right now, my corndogs are almost ready. Paul is working late tonight and so we are having corndogs and a movie for supper. I think that I am going to watch "A Knights Tale" . I just read today that Heath Ledger had died. I know, I know, he starred in a gay "cowboy " movie. But I still think he was a great actor and his death is so sad. He was only 28 and at the prime of his career. Just sad.

Thank You for your prayers. Please keep them up, they really do help alot.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

Where are you getting the zone cleaning thing from? I've seen it various places but I would like to do the one you are doing. lol. Really. I've got to do something about the clutter around here! Corndogs sound really good right now, I may get some for supper tonight! We had pizza last night. You notice I did not post a menu this week, haha. I liked your comment on my blog, I didn't know we went back that far. I just wish people (you know the ones) did not make things so complicated. Why be hateful about things? I just don't know. I feel like I am drowning in it sometimes. Anyway, I may email you later. I feel better today but who knows? It comes and goes so far. I just hope it doesn't get any worse! Sorry for the novel.

Love ya, Sis