I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, January 14, 2008

Not Much Time!

I had a big post planned for today but I dont really have alot of time. I have a new nephew! Hunter Paul....1-12-08 10lbs 21in. My niece Tasha is doing fine and enjoying her new son. Her and her husband Nick also have a daughter Rosie. She is almost 4.

There is also a girl at our Church that is going to have a baby anytime soon! Her and her husband have 2 kids, Alex and Allison and this one is supposed to be a boy. She had a scare a couple of weeks ago, her placenta is low and her doctor is monitoring it very closely. So please pray that she has a safe and uneventful delivery.

I am taking Jack to the bank today to get the papers on his new(used) truck. He found one that he likes and got the loan on it and everything.

I also have to get the rest of my house picked up from the weekend and get homeschool done.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

javamamma said...

Sounds like you have a busy day. I hope you get to enjoy that nephew this week though!