I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just Busy

I realized today that I havent posted since Saturday. Not that big a deal, just shows how busy we have been.

We have had several things going on around here. Sunday, we finished hanging sheetrock in the new Church building, so Monday, Kristy (another lady at Church) and I and our kids went up and swept and mopped up sheetrock dust. Mostly because it needed done but also because we dont want Amy to be breathing in that stuff when she comes to Church Sunday. Its not good for babies to be around that stuff. So we got that done and then Kristy came home with me and her little girl and mine played for a couple of hours while we visited. So nice to have some adult conversation. We have decided that at least once a month, we need to get together and just visit. She is about 3 years older than me and lives 30 minutes away and is very busy herself. She has three kids but the oldest two go to public school and the littlest is only 15 days younger than Alaina.

Tuesday, we had some stuff to take care of in town and then my parents came up to bring us our Christmas present. They had a cow butchered and split it between us three kids. My sisters and I all three got about 150-200lbs of beef. (Thank YOU MOM AND DAD!) WE really needed the meat. Trying to feed a teenage boy gets tough. But he is worth it.

So Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning were taken up with visiting with them. Wednesday evening I took the girls to the doctor for follow ups. Alaina is fine. Kylie still has her urinary tract infection. She is going to go to a urologist to make sure there are not any defects or anything. Probably will be fine but please pray that she is okay and it just takes a preventative antibiotic. She also has been having some problems breathing and since she had two ear infections last year and has developed more allergies, she is going to go see Jasons ear nose and throat doctor to see if she needs to have her tonsils out or just change meds. So we are going to have a very busy couple of months.

Today, I have to do menus and grocery list. Tommorow, I dont know of anything that we have planned. But Saturday, we are going to some friends in Tulsa. They are trying to sell their house and we are going to go help paint it and all that. They also have some elk heads that they have nowhere to put but they have to come down off of the wall. So we get to bring them home and put them on our wall for a while......until they get a new house built to put them in. (Very nice of them considering my kids have an elk fascination right now....lol)

Then Sunday, we are not working on the Church building but Paul has to go look at some land for work and we may go with him to look at it. We like taking long drives in the country and enjoying the scenary. And our kids are accustomed to long drives so it is actually quite enjoyable.

I am off to plan menus and coral my monsters. All this cold weather we are getting cabin fever. We love to be outside and to be cooped up like this (Not being able to just go run outside) is driving us nuts.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: