I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cute Stories.

I just have several things going on in my head right now and wanted to get them typed before I forgot....yes I forget things all the time ( I blame it on having three kids and a husband... :) )

As I was skimming over blogs this morning getting my daily insight into others lives. ( I really do learn alot from reading blogs. Alot of Bible stuff and alot of homeschooling stuff and alot about being a mother.) I found several that I just have to share with you...

First, My sister had a post on her blog. It was an email that I had recieved a few weeks ago and I forwarded it as usual. But the email was very touching. I thought of posting on it but just didnt find the time to. Its called "A Baby's Hug". If you get a chance, go on over there and read it.

From Julies, I went to Jills and read her post on "Ice Cream". I loved this story. My kids do stuff like this. They say we need to pray for certain people and they give stuff to others. And times I wonder if I am doing a good enough job raising them. I know now that I am, I just need to relax and let God and kind old men and grouchy old women do their job too. Loved it. Go read....youll either laugh or cry but its good medicine.

Then, I went to Tiany's. I usually read her blog every week, I dont comment very often but I love to read it. I started reading her blog last year when I was pregnant with Jason. She had just given birth to her fourth boy. I thought "Oh My God how does she do it?" She is an inspiration and a huge help on days when I am running out of steam with my two girls and one little boy....and i have a 17 year old to help now. http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Tiany She has a post on her son turning 1. About how she is going to enjoy every little minute of her time with her kids. "Its Not Fair..." Its not fair how fast they grow. It really is not.

I also got a kick out of this post by http://www.deanaland.blogspot.com/. "How to Get New Clothes At Target". I would never do this but you know, the kids do tend to throw up on you in the weirdest places. And with a baby anything is possible. Maybe I can get a new outfit next time I am there after all.

Jason had an all clear ear check up yesterday. We have avoided tubes for now. He goes back in six months unless something comes up between now and then. And this spring when allergies flare up again, he will probably go on another allergy med to avoid them even further.

Kylie has to go have a test done on her bladder tommorow. They want to make sure her bladder is not refluxing and causing her urinary tract infections cause she has had like three in two months and she is always drinking water. She should not have them but she does. Part of it may be her allergy med causing her to dry out but they just want to make sure nothing else is going on. Please pray that it is painless and she is okay.

I have to take Jack to go to work with his daddy tonight, they will be working late doing a side job for some extra money to pay off bills with. I also need to get busy finishing up my house work. but right now I have a sleeping baby on my lap and really dont want to get up. I'm savoring his last few months as a baby. In only one and a half more months he will be 1. Too soon, Too soon. In only two more months, Alaina will be three. And in only one more month, my niece Claire will be three. It seems like just yesterday that I was bone tired and hurting from standing all day waiting on her to get here and now she is almost 3. But I will save the details for another post I have been wanting to write for a while and maybe now is the time. We will see if it is over the next few days.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: