I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Prayer!

I dont often ask for help for myself. I am the type of person that takes and takes until I cant take no more! But right now, I have so much bitterness in me that I am on my knees asking for prayer! I dont want this bitterness and I dont want this anger. I just want peace. I just want to let it all go and not worry and carry this burden anymore.

Please pray for me. Please ask God to take my burdens and give me peace.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

2 comments:

javamamma said...

I'm praying for you. No shame in confessing our humanness. God brings grace to overcome and forgiveness for our failures. (((hugs)))

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Crystal... I will be praying for you. I know those days (heck, weeks) well. May God come in and refresh your soul.