I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, August 27, 2007

Bad weekend

We had a bad wekend in ways. Kylie had her birthday party Saturday night...It went well. Thank you to everyone.

Alaina woke up about 5 Sunday morning vomiting. Just once though. I think she had too much Ice Cream. She does not do well with a lot of dairy and I purposely gave her very little Ice cream and cake but apparently she ended up with more. Anyway, on the way to Church, Kylie started saying she didnt feel good. I figured it was just tired. so she took a nap. She didnt eat any lunch after church and we took a nap. She woke up from her nap and was burning up with fever. Gave her some motrin, asked her where she hurt, her throat and her belly and her chest. She slept. We ate supper...not kylie. She woke up burning up again. I took her temp...under the arm...and the themometer read 103.2 which, if they do it like they used to, it was 104.2. Scared me..so we took her to the emergency room where she slept in a chair for 3 hours and they still had not seen her. They finally got an empty room and they called in someone who had just walked in the door. We left....been poking motrin and tylenol down her to keep her fever down and am taking her to the doc today at 3:30

What was really bad was there was another little girl in there who was just as red as could be and you could tell she felt bad...they left too. they were there for the same amount of time. I seen the vehicle they left in and this morning when paul was leaving for work, i just happened to look down the road and that same vehicle is sitting at a neighbors house about 5 houses down. I never pay attention to the neighbors, we live where nobody bothers anybody else. Its nice. But just to think that we were all there at the same time last night and both had sick little girls. That is strange...

Love and prayers
crystal

3 comments:

Jules said...

Thank you so much for working on my blog!!! It is beautiful!!! Yours looks so pretty too! I love the flower and the picture of the kids is CUTE!! Tell Kylie Aunt Julie loves her, I'm so sorry she is sick. Hugs & Kisses,

Sis

Jules said...

Your award is ready, come over and pick it up!!!! hugs and kisses, Sis

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

I'm sorry to hear that you had sick kids too this weekend. How awful! I pray that Kylie gets better soon...