I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, August 06, 2007

Weekend

Oh the joys of traveling with kids......especially to a bowshoot where it is hot and tiring and dirty.... I did not take my camera because the place we went to is very high security and they usually dont even let you take them past the gate but this year they didnt even ask.....funny huh... But if you can imagine two little girls and all the dirt and sticks they wanted...oh what fun they had.

I had a little bit of fun....I got to go to Bath & Body Works...and the kids actually behaved...I got to go to a few other stores too but I didnt buy that much because I need to buy some stuff for paul...

Jason has started trying to say sounds....he says a lot that sounds like Da Da Da.....so cute.

When we got home yesterday, I had my books that I ordered.....in the mail....Yippeee.....

Teach Your Child to Read in 100 easy lessons and Slow and Steady Get me Ready...

We have a couple of doctors appointments to go to this week and a house to get back in order but next week we are going to start on these.

We also lost our precious RobinHood this weekend (for those of you who dont know, that was our beagle puppy that we just got a few weeks ago....) We came home and found him....dont know what happened.

But we had another one reserved and get to pick him up tonight so that helps.. His name will be Elmer...cause he will always be hunting rabbits...lol

I guess that is all for now. I may post some pictures later today if we get to take any. But is may be later this week before we take any...

Love and Prayers

3 comments:

Jules said...

SO glad you got to go to Bath and Body Works! It has been so long since I went. I am trying to be good.lol. So, I am excited for you! There's nothing like getting new books in the mail either, is there? Do you smell them like I do? I love that new book smell. Claire does it too. Pretty funny! Glad you had some time together as a family. I have so much to post about but not sure what to say or how to say it, you have no idea how many times I had to redo and take things out of the posts you read earlier. Didn't want to mention anyone I was angry with to cause more problems! Didn't really want to say some of the stuff I've been thinking, either. But the good stuff, that was all easy to do. We got great parents, there's no doubt. Anyway, I am writing a blovel. Love you sis, me

Jules said...

By the way, who are you eating hot dogs at the park with? Sounds like so much fun!!! We never get together and do anything and yes I have tried..... Just get so tired of trying and some people are so hateful they always have to ruin it with commentary about other people! Anyway, it sounds like fun. Wish we were there! Maybe we could move. lol. Love, Julie

Jules said...

I was not specifially talking about anybody, it's just the attitude some have had (including myself) in the past. It is improving. I see a lot of encouragement towards each other since camp. So, I don't think my attitude would help this new attitude everyone else has (the kind your supposed to have!)So, I am sorry for posting with kind of a sucky attitude! lol, I don't even know if this makes any sense! haha

Love you, Julie