I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still Here

i am still here. I just have not felt much like blogging this week. Just in a slump. I will get over it.

I have been busy with the kids. We have been doing all kinds of crafts and playing outside with all the cool weather and going to the park.

We went the other day and fed the ducks. They came all the way up on the picnic benches with us to eat. The girls werent to crazy about that. They wanted them down.

I have had an adventurous week with Alaina. She has been doing all kinds of stuff. For instance, the other day. Kylie usually unloads the dishwasher for me and puts up what she can reach. I had her doing that while I put Jason down for his nap. We have started letting him cry it out and I went to check on him and he had a dirty so I changed him, put him back down and come back to the kitchen. Well Alaina my lovely two year was standing at the entry to the kitchen with a big grin on her face. She said "I did it momma I did it....." Oh no.....she had put all the dirty dishes she could find and reach off the cabinets in the dishwasher with the clean ones that Kylie could not put up. Then.......she poured my whole new box of powdered dish detergent in and around the place where it is supposed to go..........What do you do but very calmly tell her that she shouldnt do that and clean it up. Yes I got on her and Yes she now understands that she shouldnt touch the dish detergent or the dishwasher with out mommy telling her.

Anyway, I have several things on my mind and will post about them soon but not today.

Love and Prayers

2 comments:

KatieBug said...

I'm glad she is OK! I hear just a little dishwasher soap can be REALLY bad for a little one. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Jules said...

What can you do? Just be grateful it didn't hurt her. She is really trying to be your helper too, isn't she? I emailed you twice, so I thought something was wrong. Email me when you feel like talking, okay? Love you lots, ME