I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Quiet, Peaceful, Sleep

I am sitting here in the peace and absolute quiet of my house. The only noises are the hum of the air conditioner and the snores of my three sleeping angels.

It has been a rough morning. Jason is not feeling good. We got a new riding lawn mower (when you have 1 1/4 acres to mow you need one.) And with paul working late, i have been mowing the yard with Jason while the girls play in the backyard. His allergies do not like it....but what do you do other than let your yard get out of control....

Kylie does not feel good..she says her chest hurts. I am guessing a summer cold and since she is not running fever, the doctor will not see her.

Alaina is being ownry....she is into everything and has hit the no nap time stage..

I am gong to enjoy this peace and quiet while i straighten up the office...

By the way, this is my 111th post......kinda cool huh...

Love and Prayers

2 comments:

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

AHH...Peace and Quiet.. Isn't that nice!?! Enjoy it while it lasts. But, you shouldn't be cleaning, you should put your feet up and relax, at least for like 20 minutes and then you can clean.

Jules said...

Yes, sleeping is good! When mine go to sleep today, hopefully I will get a nap ,too. Pray for me sis, haha! Love, Julie