I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kylie, and menu

First of all, Kylie is okay. She has a bad bladder infection. She did have to have blood work and an abdominal ct scan because the urinalysis wasnt showing that bad of an infection and they wanted to rule out apendicitis....because she was running 104 temp.. It is unusual to run that high of a temp with a bladder infection. So. It was a fun 3 hours at the doctors office.

THANK YOU GRANNY for watching Alaina and Jason. It was so much less stressful to not have to keep up with them and do this stuff.

THANK YOU AUNT DUCKY for the food. (my sweet sister n law (sister) fed us last night because she is so sweet.....

So onto my menu....

I had a roast in the crockpot yesterday. I am going to shred it and make Bar b Que out of it for Bible study tommorow night. It is sandwich night so I am taking Bar b Que sandwiches.


Tonight we are having Grilled Steak and Heart stopping potatoes and green beans.

Thursday night, we are having Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed potatoes, gravy, fried squash, brownies.

Friday-Pizza from Wal-Mart.(The girls love those 9.00 Meat lovers Pizzas you get in the deli and it only takes one to feed all of us. )

Saturday (may be on our way to see my family so dont know ) if we arent we will have Pork Loin, Salad, Garlic Bread, and some other vegetable.

Sunday (if not seeing my family) we will have Salad for lunch (cause it is quick and easy and we can take a nap afterwards) and Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy for supper.

Not bad. I got most of the meat on the angel food program. The Chicken Fried Steak package has enough in it for probably 2 meals, the pork loin is enough for 2 meals, I also got a turkey roast, meatballs, and lots of other goodies.

Thank you to everyone who wished Kylie well. I am so glad it was just a bladder infection. I hate it when they are sick and there is nothing you can do to comfort them.

For the rest of today, we are going to go see granny, go to the library, come home take naps, do laundry, pick up the house (it is pretty much clean, all we really have to do anymore is pick up and deep clean. ) For this week, I will be workin on the office and doing inventory for the business. Next week, it will be the kitchen.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

The BBQ sounds so good!!!! I think I am going to have to put it on my menu, too!! Love you, Sis