I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, August 27, 2007

Nice Matters Award





I Have Been given an award.... Julie (my sister) gave this too me. THANK YOU JULIE!!!!



Anyway, the Nice Matters Award is given to "those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."



I dont really have five people to give this award too. I havent been making new blogging friends lately. Like I told my sister. It is a busy season in my life. I do have a couple of people who are very deserving of this award. Besides my sister and all the wonderful people who have already recieved it. If you have already recieved it and I just didnt notice it. Well just think of yourself as doubly nice.



Happy Momma because she always says what she honestly thinks but at the same time is very nice and helpful.

Amber for her helpfulness and thoughtfulness and because you inspire me with the homeschooling stuff.

Jenn even though I know my sister gave you this award, you very much deserve it for your truthfulness about your depression. I know some people may not think that very nice but I personally can think of no better way to help other people who might be going through the same thing than to share your own story. That is very nice.

And for everyone else who reads my blog and leaves nice comments. You are being awarded. Thank You

Love and Prayers

Crystal

2 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Thank you Crystal! You guys humble me, especially during a trying time. Thank you!

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

Thank you so much, Crystal! This is very sweet of you. Have a wonderful day.