I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Big Prayer Request

I got word today of something that happened and I am still in shock. An old friend of mine from Church camp that I lost touch with over the years...and then got to see again this summer. Anyway, her husband was serving in Iraq. He has been injured. I dont know all the details, I do know (and family please correct me if I am wrong, cause I know some of you read this blog) he lost both of his legs all the way up to his groin area. He is fine otherwise as far as i know. they are expecting to get him to the states friday but he will have to stay in Washington DC for 2-3 months..

They have 2 kids..2&1 will be 3&2 in October I think.

Please pray for them...If they know that people are praying maybe it will help..

Sarah if you are reading this, I am prayin for you and know that I am here if you need anything. I dont know what I can do besides pray and be here so you will have to tell me if there is something else.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: