I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, August 09, 2007

My little secret.

I have a little secret. It is called depression......I have posted on it some before but have been struggling with it alot here lately....It has gotten worse since Jason was born and didnt seem to be going away. As I have said before I cant afford the doctor or medicines to treat it.

I have been considering taking herbal medicines (st johns wart) for it but have seen people that take this and dont like some of the side effects. So I prayed about it and prayed about it and feel that God has given me an answer.

I have found that taking Super B Complex and lots of Vitamin C has helped so much. I have been taken it for 2 weeks now and I have noticed a difference this week. Each day is better. I have more energy, I yell at my kids less, I dont have as many mad or hateful thoughts towards my husband, and I smile alot more.


I am not completely sure about sharing this. I may delete it in a few days, but for now it is here to help whoever it can help.

I am a very private person when it comes to my depression. I have always been the strong one and taken it all and never complained. I cant do that anymore. I have to have help.

Please pray for me that I will keep getting better and that my family will grow stronger because of this.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

2 comments:

Jules said...

Love you so much girl. We are praying for you. Hugs and Kisses, Sis

Malisa @ Sanity in Small Doses said...

Crystal, I am praying for you during this difficult time. Remember to take one day and one moment at a time! Thanks for sharing your heart.