I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Love for our kids and my sis

Julie http://accordingtohispower2.blogspot.com has been posting alot about songs and how they relate to life. I found this you tube vido over on http://royalbness.blogspot.com/. It is very sad but something that most women can relate to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

It makes me very grateful for the three wonderful little blessings that I have. There is nothing more precious than hearing your child say they love you. To think that at one time I did not think I would ever hear it makes me even more grateful.

To my sister, I love you and Iam so thankful for you and your prayers. I am so thankful that you are able to experience and enjoy all the precious little things they do. I do wish tht you had been able to experience it first but i am so glad that you were there to share Kylies with me.

Love and Prayers

1 comment:

Jules said...

This is so true but I didn't get to watch all of it because the iternet kept shutting down and then my computer froze up on me. Stupid dial up! Anyway, it is true and you could tell that she really understands (maybe because she has been through it herself, I didn't know that until today). Well, I am going to email you but it is 10 pm, Charlie wants me to spend time with him and then I have to get back up at 3 am with him so, I will email you as soon as I can. Today was So busy and the kids would not let me put them down. I've had a sick headache for the past three days. Well, enough depressing stuff! Love you and thank you so much for this. Made my day better to know that God has blessed me like only He can!

Love you lots,
Julie