I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sunlight and Shadows...

This is a song that we sang last night at Bible Study. Every once in a while, we will have singing instead of studying. It made me think of alot of people including myself and I just wanted to share the words with you..

"Following Storm Clouds, cometh the sunlight, Following heartaches, cometh sweet peace;
So in our lives oft-times when in trouble, Jesus is waiting to give us release. "

" Brooding o'er sorrow stealeth our comfort, All will be well, for Gods way is best;
Chastened and humble we see His glory, Portrayed by whom was given the test"

" Following earth life cometh the crowning, Into Gods kingdonm after a while;
Seeing the sunlight gleaming forever, shine from our Saviors welcoming smile."

Chorus
Heartaches will come and yet theres a blessing, After each heartache if we but knew. Christ is behind the darkest of stormclouds, Sunlight will come if to Him were true...

As we sang that, I sat there thinking how it fit my life so well at times....If only I would focus on him, Sunlight would come from the clouds.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

No comments: