I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, December 14, 2007

This and That

I know I am not supposed to be posting.....(grins) I have a few things to update though. First. If I dont make it back on here before Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

Second. I am thinking of starting a new blog. I dont know yet what it will be named. Iam throwing some names around and working on it. I just feel like I am starting a new place in my life right now. It is hard to explain but I am sure most of you have been through this. I feel like God is working on me and in me and I dont know yet what he wants or what he is going to accomplish but I am being patient. I do know that I want to start a new blog. One that is better fitting for my life and the direction that my life is going. I want it to be more of a help to people.

Third. THank you to my sister julie http://www.accordingtohispower.blogspot.com for posting updates and stuff for me. It has helped tremendously.

Kylie is okay for those of you that wondered. She does have an innocent heart murmur. She will probably grow out of it but if not they dont think it will hurt anything.

Jason is doing good. No ear infections of late.

Alaina is doing okay too I guess. Her tonsils are still huge and she still says she hurts all the time.

Jack is settled in good. I have been giving him some placement test to figure out where he is at is school and he is really behind in alot of stuff. He moved around so much as a child and the school that he settled in just pushed him through to get him caught up with his age level that he is so behind. That is one more reason that I dont like school systems now days. My sister in law is a Language arts teacher for Middle School. She was telling me the other day what all she has to accomplish in 45minutes a day for 5 days a week. There is no way....none. I couldnt do all of that work. I would be one of those put in the special ed class and I am good at English and literature....not that you can tell it from y punctuation on here. ( I get in a hurry and dont pay attention) But we are determined that we are going to do the best we can with him and try to catch him up on stuff.

Anyway, If i start a new blog then I will be sure and post it on here too. Thank You all for your support and your comments.

Love and Prayers
Crystal

1 comment:

Jules said...

Everything will be fine and your new blog will be great! I know exactly what you mean about God working in you! It's tough and it hurts but the reward is awesome, isn't it?!
Love you lots, Sis