Bible Study - Randomly reading through the Bible. I like to do this from time to time.
Memory Verse- As said above, I am randomly reading....my ADD mind is so busy this week and usually in these instances, if I try to make myself memorize something, it does not work at all!
* Have the house clean when he comes in from work...
* Have his clothes put up....he cannot stand having his clothes left out after they have been laundered and I am horrible at putting them up.
* Make a special meal for him this week! He deserves it!
* Praise him for one thing (or more) each day! I try not to nag or belittle him, but I really need to work on finding things to tell him he did good...or that I appreciate.
Train Them Up
*I'm with Sarah on the getting OFFLINE. I get so wrapped up in things on the computer, I tend to forget the kids and it is so crazy around here.
* Also with Sarah on getting the kids outside. We have no trees in our yard....but if they can just stay outside for 10-15 min at a time, this would help so much.....(and I am going to start keeping popsicles and homemade slushies in the freezer so they can cool off.....) :)
*Start back on our daily routine.....we have gotten so off of everything but morning routine the last few weeks while we have had my daughter-in-law over.....she is anxiously awaiting the birth of our Grandson and hasnt wanted to be home alone....just in case.
* Start doing their Bible reading time again.....we have also forgot this in the business of life but it works so well!
* re-paint my nails.....lol. I so need to do this and wouldn't have thought of it if Sarah hadn't posted it.
* Start walking again. I have let this go also and I can tell.
* Drink more Lemon water everyday....such an energy booster and so many health benefits....
New Habit of the Month - JULY!
*Keep the dishes done. When I leave the dishes even for a little bit, we get overrun with ants....(the little black ones) and its horrible. If I keep the dishes done up, they are not as bad. But I am bad about leaving them for the day and doing them all at night..... :(
*Order more contacts....finally got my eyes re-examined and now I need to order contacts and new glasses...but glasses later.
* Order herbs off of Amazon. (I can get the kids ear drops and Echinacea on here cheaper.)
* Make Bread and freeze some....so tired of buying bread from store.
* Finish making school plans for kids and get books ordered
* Make a pillow for Jason (he doesn't have a special pillow... :( )
* I think that is enough for the week....considering the last two days are going to be busy....
Zone - master bath...
M -had supper with Daddy...
T- Grilled Hamburgers with the kids
W- Bible Study- Beans and Sausage, cake.
Th- Probably eat out...Will be at the hospital with Amber....(she is being induced)
F- Mexican Casserole
S- Cereal (we like to do this some....it is cheap (if its homemade granola) and quick and relaxing)
*Amber is scheduled to be induced Thursday....she has been having some problems so they are ready to go. So hopefully by Thursday night, we will have our Grandson...
* My mom and dad possibly coming up for a couple of days.
3 things I'm thankful for today:
1.My wonderful family!
2. My very hardworking husband.
3. Garden fresh veggies.
For more Monday Meanderings please visit Sarah
Hope all has a blessed week!