I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Bracelet!


I just wanted to share the Bracelet that I recieved. It was a door prize for the Heart of The Matter Online Homeschool Conference.
It is the Teach Your Children Bracelet. (Click on the picture to go to the site). I love it. The picture does not do it justice. It is so beautiful. The colored jewels in the center are birthstones for your children so I had my kids birthstones put there.
The bracelet is based upon the bible verse from Deuteronomy 6: 5-7: "Love the LORD your God with all your heart [heart with cross charm] and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give to you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them upon your children [ABC charm]. Talk to them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." (taken from the Share Your Story website).
Anyway, Just wanted to share this with you. Hope you all are having a very blessed week.
Blessings
Crystal


3 comments:

Jules said...

Oh My Goodness, this is SO beautiful!!! I am so happy for you, it will look gorgeous on you! Proud of you, Sissy! =)

Kelli said...

It's so pretty and the birthstones are very special!
~Kelli
P.s. Thank you for you sweet comment on my giveaway post!

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Wow! This is wonderful! I don't wear too much jewelry (a necklace with a cross pendant to display my love for God, my wedding ring to display my love for my husband, and my watch). This would definitely be one more piece I would love to wear as it would display my love for my children! What a wonderful door prize!!! I think I'll look it up...Thanks for sharing!