I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Claire Bear!

Yep thats right, our Claire Bear, my precious long awaited niece is 4 today......

There is so much to say about this precious little angel, this gift from God. But for now, I cant believe she is 4....it seems like yesterday, we were all crowded in the waiting room, taking turns going in to be with Julie and Charlie, and then waiting on news that she was here....we were so impatient, that we stood in the hallway that had a sign that read "No loitering..." lol.

Ohh I miss you Claire Bear! Come see me soon! Love Aunt Crystal, Uncle Paul, KylieLaina, Jason, Jack and Amber.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday, Claire!
~Kelli

JavaMama said...

Praying for you my dear friend, stand firm and walk faithfully through this challenge which doesn't mean you will stumble and even fall at time but each time remember the Rock you stand on and continue steadfastly.

Happy Birthday to your Claire Bear!

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli