I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some recent events in our life......

A group pic of the kids.....This was not jasons best day to take pictures..very few came out okay.

Alaina being the dare devil she is ....


Kylie, going to join sissy.....

Jason, wondering if he dares to pull the flowers or run....He ran.



Alaina being silly....







My monkeys, I think they really really wanted to climb this tree...


This is what we did in between torrential downpours.....played in the mud puddles...what else. lol







and again....Kylie was running from Alaina and her bowl of water...only after Kylie had poured water on Alaina.








Buffalo or Bison whichever you call them. We call them Buffalo. They were at the place that we took a mini vacation.






Baby Buffalo....This is as close as I dared to get to them with the mommas around. I really wish I had a bigger lens for my camera. One thing at a time though....









A deer on our vacation...











The kiddos after a long day in the car....cause it rained most of our mini vacation so there was not any time to get out and run around....but they were great for being in the car for so long....










1 comment:

JavaMama said...

Your littles are so precious, love the picture in the car.

JOYfully in Him
Kelli