I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, January 01, 2010

Womanhood, Motherhood.....

I have not been blogging alot here lately, I have not been doing much of anything here lately.  This post that I came across today on  Like A Warm Cup of Coffee explains how I have felt almost to a "T" !!!!  I could not think of any better words to explain it.   My question too is How many of you women out there feel like this too?  Seriously, sometimes I feel like I am the only one, but I know there has to be others out there....

This one was interesting too....


And I will try my best to be back more often......hopefully, without feeling completely lost and unworthy to be the mom that God made me!  

Blessings
Crystal

1 comment:

Sarah Mae said...

Well, you already know I'm with ya!

One day, Lord willing, we'll look back and maybe even smile at these wild and crazy days.


:)