I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Monday, February 22, 2010

Books that I found.....

....In our library today!!!!  I was so excited to find these books.    You can find them at ZonderKids   They are Living Light books and they are wonderful!  I am so excited about this and they are pretty reasonably priced too....  Jason sat and listened to me read three of these so far... The girls have been listening too and are already asking questions and trying to do what the books say!!! 

Also, I found this link on my sisters blog and read the post and loved the idea.  I looked for actual marbles today at the Dollar Store but could not find any.  I may have to use rocks but I am hoping to find marbles eventually, I just like the sound of them.  They wont let you forget that they are there.....

I hope yall all have a blessed day!!! 

Blessings
Crystal
Phillipians 2:4

2 comments:

Jules said...

I love these books! I hope that I can find some more..they only have a couple at our library. :( But, they may be able to reserve? some for me..anyway, the kids really like them! Thanks!

Love you!
Sis

In Light of the Truth... said...

Wow, love that rock idea!! It seems like it would be a lit harder to do at home where you don't have several other "good examples" surrounding my children, bur I'd love to give it a try. I feel like I'm constantly saying No to my kids, and I hate it!