I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Friday, June 15, 2007

Update on kids.

Well here it is Friday again and I still dont have pictures up. Maybe tommorow cause I am sending the kids outside for a while.

Took kids back to doctor Wednesday. Jason has ear infections in both ears. Alaina has an ear infection in her left ear and her lymph node still hasnt went down. Bigger than last time in fact. So they drew blood and are sending it off to test for several different things. Have you ever had your two year old stuck like they do an IV? It is not fun....They stuck her arm twice and she apparently has veins like me cause the vein would be there but when they got the needle in the vein would disapear. So they finally stuck her foot and found a vein there (it tried to disapear but the nurse that was doing it by then was determined) anyway, by the time they got to her foot, she was mad and scared and trying to climb off the table. Here I was trying to hold Jason ( he has out grown his infant seat so I had nowehere to put him) , hold her down at the same time trying to comfort her and Kylie had to see what they were doing and she wanted to hold Alainas hand cause they were hurting her sister.

What fun when you have to go by yourself. lol......Yes Paul had to work. If he takes off, we dont pay bills so he cant take off unless he has had a really long week and being the middle of the week like that, we never know if he is actually going to work his hours Thurs. and Fri. so it is safer not to take off.

anyway gotta go get in the bed, I am actuall going to try to start getting up earlier and see if I can manage any better I dont know though with two sick kids I may just pull the covers back over my head...

Love and Prayers

No comments: