I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Catch Up

I know I have not been posting as I should. I have been taking more time to study the Bible and to play with the kids. I have also been busy with Alaina's doctors appointments. I dont know if anything is wrong yet but they want her to be evaluated by another pediatrican (sp). So we get to do that tuesday. What fun.... Anyway, I have been doing that and reading alot. Today I am making bread and will be rearranging furniture. Plus we got the girls a new puppy and so we are busy with him today. It is a beagle and he is so cute. Kylie named him Robin Hood. lol We have been reading that book and she just loves it. I asked her why she named him that and she told me because he is going to be a hunter. I told her that Robin Hood wasnt a hunter he was a thief. She said he was also a hunter because he has a bow and arrow. lol....Kids logic is so funny sometimes.

Jason is doing better. He is only waking up once a night again. If only I could go to sleep at 8:30 like he does then maybe I could get more sleep.

Anyway, I have to go check my bread, it is probably through rising. Yummmm Homemade Bread. I dont think I will buy store bought again if I can keep this made up. Next I am going to try to make whole wheat or sourdough. We will see how that goes.

Love and Prayers.

No comments: