I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Pictures!

I finally got around to taking some new pictures today. Thought i would post them. I will be back to posting before too long. I just need to iron out a few more things around here.....

Arent they just georgous? I know I am a proud momma but they are so cute....

We got their hats at Old Navy the other day for $3.50 a piece. Jack had a gift card to use and we found these and got the girls some tights and Jason a shirt..they had their kids clothes on sale for half off. I wish I had more money but that is not what I need right now so I am not going to gripe too much. God will provide. Hey, I had the money to get these and some tights too keep them warm. They love tobagans and I cant resist buying them even if they have a dozen already. you never can find the same one twice in this house. lol.

I have been accomplishing alot her lately. It dont really look like it but we have. After today, It is back to my Zone cleaning schedule. I still need to deep clean my kitchen but that will come when I have time. I am not going to take the time away from my kids to get it done. And here lately they have needed me more than the kitchen.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Love and Prayers

Crystal

3 comments:

javamamma said...

Beauties for sure! Gotta love Old Navy.

Jules said...

Oh, sis, how precious! They look so adorable and huggable! :o) Love the hats and looks like they do, too!

Misty said...

Such cute pictures. They have grown SO much, i can't believe how big they are now. It's been way too long since i've seen them, they are growing up too fast. YBF Misty