I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. Phil. 4:13

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Husband Encouragement!

I have been extremely busy the last two days! We are getting ready for an archery shoot and trying to find all the stuff to go and get packed and everything. But here goes making up for yesterday and for todays.

Yesterday! My husband is the greatest. After he went to real estate, he went by Wal Mart and picked up pizzas so I wouldnt have to cook last night...brought them home and put them in the oven and then we sat down and watched Star Trek! Wasnt that so sweet of him.... :)

Today, we have had a really really busy day! First thing though, he woke me up with kisses....then he took the girls and went to get rid of some scrap metal about 45 minutes away and just left me with Jason who was a little cranky but still peaceful enough for mom to get some quiet time...then when he came home, he went to Wal Mart with me so I wouldnt have to go with three kids in this heat and be all grouchy when I came home....we got through about lunch time and he decided to take me out to lunch! While we were there, we picked up some take out for his parents and took it by on our way home. (his mom (granny darlene) recently had a mild heart attack so we are trying to spoil them as much as possible....lol) Then tonight after he got all of his stuff done, he helped me with dishes and laundry so I could get everything done....

He is the greatest guy I know (besides my dads and our oldest son...lol) But isnt he just so sweet.....

I will be really busy the next few days but if the hotel's internet works, I will try to keep posted. This has helped me so much the last couple of days. I will try to post some positive things about my kids also. It seems if I look at everything in a positive light, it all goes better.

I came across a sticker today. It said "The Task ahead of you is never greater than the power behind you" (or something really really close) Talking about God. Nothing is greater than God and as long as we keep him on our side, it will be okay.

Gotta get in bed now we have an early morning .

Blessings and prayers to all
Crystal
PS THank you for the nice comments! They really keep me going.

1 comment:

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Thank you for sharing the quote you saw, "The Task ahead of you is never greater than the power behind you." How often do we forget that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us? We usually try to do it all on our own...Thanks for such a great reminder!

Your husband is sooo sweet! Thanks for setting such a great example in praising him instead of putting him down. I may just jump on the band wagon...